Last week we created 10 new linked clusters for “Related Scenarios.”
- Arctic Ice: 3 questions linked
- Photovoltaics: 3 questions linked
- Multijunction solar: 4 questions linked
- Fusion: 4 questions linked
- ADMX: 3 questions linked
- Superconductivity: 2 questions linked
- Mars: 2 questions linked
- Internet traffic: 2 questions linked
- ISS: 3 questions linked
- Bitcoin: 5 questions linked
Here is how it works:
Select your question (as usual):
If you like, view the discussion, background, and/or trends & history by clicking on the applicable tab(s), as usual:
Make your forecast and see how you affected the chances — if you want to select a related scenario only, just forecast the current value. You will now be able to select (assume) an outcome.
Select your answer to the related question, in this assumed scenario:
Repeat as you like with different scenarios (assumptions).
We hope to add links roughly weekly. Feel free to make suggestions via the Comments feature.